- 16 PORTS
- 24 PORTS
- 48 PORTS
- 8 PORTS
- All in One
- Brother printers
- Cameras & Access Controls
- Computer & Laptops
- COMPUTER MONITORS
- Dell servers
- DISPLAY DEVICES
- Epson projectors
- Headphone Accessories
- Hp printers
- Hp servers
- Lenovo ThinkSystem
- Lenovo ThinkSystem
- Memory Cards
- portable music devices
- Security Systems
- Smart phone
- Smartphone & Tablet
- ULTRA BOOKS
- USB Cables
- Wireless Earphones
Dell PowerEdge R430-0886 1U Rack Server, 16GB, 1TB,DVDRW
Dell PowerEdge R430-0886 1U Rack Server – Intel Xeon E5-2609 v4 Octa-core (8 Core) 1.70 GHz.Powerful, two-socket entry rack server delivers outstanding performance, configuration flexibility, high availability and intuitive management in a short-height (1U), short-depth (24-inch) chassis.|Designed for rack environments requiring peak two-socket performance, sizeable internal storage capacity and short chassis depth to overcome space constraints, the PowerEdge R430 rack server is an excellent fit for high-performance computing (HPC), web tech and infrastructure scale-out. The R430 also serves well for collaboration and productivity applications, surveillance and site security, and is likewise attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
DELL POWEREDGE R730 SERVER E5-2620v4, 16GB, 1TB,DVDRW)
DELL POWEREDGE R730 SERVER E5-2620v4, 16GB, 1TB,DVDRW)
HP ML350 Gen9 E5-2620v3 1PSP7987GOEU Svr
HP Server ProLiant ML350
HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 – K8J99A
HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 6-Core (2.40GHz 15MB) 16GB (1 x 16GB) PC4-17000P-R 2133MHz RDIMM 2 x 300GB (10k rpm) Hot Plug 2.5in Small Form Factor Smart Carrier SAS Smart Array P440ar/2G, DVD-RW,HP Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i, HP 500W FS Platinum Hot Plug ,3yr Next Business Day Warranty
ThinkSystem SR590 Xeon Silver 4110 (8-Core 2.1GHz 11MB 2400 MHz Cache/85W) 16GB (1x16GB, 2Rx8 RDIMM), 3x600GB 10k SAS
Table 1. SR590 system specifications Attribute Specification Form factor 2U rack-mount. Processor Up to two Intel Xeon Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum processors of up to 150 W TDP:
- Up to 26 cores (2.0 GHz core speeds)
- Up to 3.6 GHz core speeds (4 cores)
- Two UPI links up to 10.4 GT/s each
- Up to 35.75 MB cache
- Up to 2666 MHz memory speed
Chipset Intel C622. Memory Up to 16 DIMM sockets (8 DIMMs per processor; 6 memory channels per processor with one DIMM per channel for four channels and two DIMMs per channel for two channels). Support for RDIMMs or LRDIMMs. Memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 2666 MHz. Memory capacity
- With RDIMMs: Up to 512 GB with 16x 32 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
- With LRDIMMs: Up to 1 TB with 16x 64 GB LRDIMMs and two processors.
Memory protection Error correction code (ECC), SDDC (for x4-based memory DIMMs), ADDDC (for x4-based memory DIMMs, requires Intel Xeon Gold or Platinum processors), memory mirroring, memory rank sparing, patrol scrubbing, and demand scrubbing. Drive bays
- Up to 16 SFF hot-swap drive bays:
- 8x 2.5″ SAS/SATA + 8x 2.5″ SAS/SATA
- 4x 2.5″ SAS/SATA & 4x 2.5″ AnyBay + 8x 2.5″ SAS/SATA
- 8 LFF SATA Simple Swap drive bays
- 8 LFF SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays
- Up to 14 LFF hot-swap drive bays:
- 12x 3.5″ SAS/SATA (front) + 2x 3.5″ SAS/SATA (rear)
- 8x 3.5″ SAS/SATA & 4x 3.5″ AnyBay (front) + 2x 3.5″ SAS/SATA (rear)
Drive types 2.5-inch hot-swap drives:
- 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 2.4 TB
- 12 Gbps Nearline (NL) SAS HDDs up to 2 TB
- 12 Gbps SAS HDD SEDs up to 600 GB
- 12 Gbps SAS SSDs up to 7.68 TB
- 12 Gbps SAS SSD SEDs up to 1.6 TB
- 6 Gbps NL SATA HDDs up to 2 TB
- 6 Gbps SATA SSDs up to 7.68 TB
- U.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 SSDs up to 8 TB
3.5-inch hot-swap drives:
- 12 Gbps SAS HDDs up to 900 GB (2.5″ HDD in a 3.5″ tray)
- 12 Gbps NL SAS HDDs up to 14 TB
- 12 Gbps NL SAS HDD SEDs up to 4 TB
- 12 Gbps SAS SSDs up to 3.84 TB (2.5″ SSD in a 3.5″ tray)
- 12 Gbps SAS SSD SEDs up to 1.6 TB (2.5″ SSD in a 3.5″ tray)
- 6 Gbps NL SATA HDDs up to 14 TB
- 6 Gbps SATA SSDs up to 7.68 TB (2.5″ SSD in a 3.5″ tray)
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 SSDs up to 3.84 TB
3.5-inch Simple Swap drives:
- 6 Gbps NL SATA HDDs up to 10 TB
- 6 Gbps SATA SSDs up to 480 GB
Internal M.2 SSDs:
- 6 Gbps SATA up to 480 GB
- Intermix of SAS, SATA, and NVMe PCIe drives is supported within a system, but not within a RAID array.
- NVMe PCIe SSDs do not support hardware RAID controllers.
- NVMe PCIe SSDs are supported in the AnyBay drive bays.
Internal storage capacity
- 2.5-inch models: Up to 122.88 TB with 16x 7.68 TB 2.5″ SAS/SATA SSDs.
- 3.5-inch models: Up to 196 TB with 14x 14 TB 3.5″ NL SAS/SATA HDDs.
Storage controller 6 Gbps SATA
- Non-RAID: Onboard SATA AHCI
- RAID 0/1/10/5: Onboard SATA RAID (Intel RSTe)
12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA RAID
- RAID 0/1/10/5/50:
- RAID 530-8i
- RAID 730-8i 1GB Cache
- RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60:
- RAID 730-8i 2GB Flash
- RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash
- RAID 930-16i 4GB or 8GB Flash
12 Gbps SAS/6 Gbps SATA non-RAID: 430-8i or 16i HBA
NVMe PCIe non-RAID
- Onboard NVMe (Requires the second processor); or
- 1610-4P NVMe Switch Adapter (configurations with one processor only)
Optical drive bays None. Support for an external USB DVD RW Optical Disk Drive (See Optical drives). Network interfaces
- 2x Integrated 1 GbE RJ-45 ports (no 10/100 Mb support)
- Onboard LOM slot for up to 4x 1/10 Gb Ethernet ports:
- 2x 1 GbE RJ-45 ports (no 10/100 Mb support)
- 2x 10 GbE RJ-45 ports (no 10/100 Mb support)
- 2x 10 GbE SFP+ ports (no 10/100 Mb support)
- Optional Mezzanine LOM (ML2) slot for dual-port 10 GbE cards with SFP+ or RJ-45 connectors.
- 1x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet systems management port.
I/O expansion slots Up to six slots. Slot 4 is the fixed slots on the system planar, and the remaining slots depend on the riser cards installed. The slots are as follows:
- Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x16 or PCIe 3.0 x8; full-height, half-length (PCIe x16 slot is double-wide)
- Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x8; full-height, half-length (not present if the slot 1 is PCIe x16)
- Slot 3: PCIe 3.0 x8 or ML2 x8; full-height, half-length
- Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x8; low profile (vertical slot on system planar)
- Slot 5: PCIe 3.0 x16; full-height, half-length
- Slot 6: PCIe 3.0 x8; full-height, half-length
Slot 5 requires the second processor to be installed.
- 1x USB 2.0 port with XClarity Controller access.
- 1x USB 3.0 port.
- 1x VGA port (optional).
- Rear: 2x USB 3.0 ports and 1x VGA port. Optional 1x DB-9 serial port.
Cooling Three (one processor) or four (two processors) hot-swap system fans with N+1 redundancy. Power supply Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W or 750 W (100 – 240 V) High Efficiency Platinum or 750 W (200 – 240 V) High Efficiency Titanium AC power supplies. HVDC support (China only). Video Matrox G200 with 16 MB memory integrated into the XClarity Controller. Maximum resolution is 1920×1200 at 60 Hz with 32 bits per pixel. Hot-swap parts Drives (select models), power supplies, and fans. Systems management XClarity Controller (XCC) Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise (Pilot 4 chip), proactive platform alerts, light path diagnostics, XClarity Provisioning Manager, XClarity Essentials, XClarity Administrator, XClarity Integrators for VMware vCenter and Microsoft System Center, XClarity Energy Manager, Capacity Planner. Security features Power-on password, administrator’s password, secure firmware updates, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or 2.0 (configurable UEFI setting). Optional lockable front bezel. Optional Trusted Cryptographic Module (TCM) or Nationz TPM (available only in China). Optional Lenovo Business Vantage security software (available only in China). Operating systems Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (x64) and 7; SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x64), 12, and 15; VMware vSphere (ESXi) 6.0, 6.5, and 6.7. Warranty One-year (7X98) or three-year (7X99) customer-replaceable unit (CRU) and onsite limited warranty with 9×5 Next Business Day Parts Delivered. Service and support Optional service upgrades are available through Lenovo Services: 2-hour or 4-hour response time, 6-hour or 24-hour committed service repair, warranty extension up to 5 years, 1-year or 2-year post-warranty extensions, YourDrive Your Data, Enterprise Server Software Support, and Basic Hardware Installation Services. Dimensions Height: 87 mm (3.4 in), width: 445 mm (17.5 in), depth: 720 mm (28.3 in) Weight Minimum configuration: 19 kg (41.9 lb), maximum: 26 kg (57.3 lb)